Home Security That Works
A modern burglar alarm protects your home and family in a number of ways.
- Provides a visible deterrent
- Alert you and your family if an intruder breaks in, allowing you to react quickly and effectively
- When connected to a monitoring service, automatically alert the police
Installing a modern alarm system can also significantly reduce your home insurance costs.
Your Home – Your System
We supply and install a range of home security systems to fit both your needs and budget.
The systems range from simple door alarms to fully integrated smart home security systems.
Once we have spoken to you we will recommend the right devices and system for your home that will include elements such as:
- Wireless security cameras,
- Motion detectors,
- Door locks,
- Sensors that detect when a door or window has been opened.
Monitored Alarm Packages
When connected to our remote monitoring service, we will know immediately if your alarm is triggered. We will then contact you, your keyholders – and even the police – allowing you to respond to protect you family and property.
When you select the option for a smart home security system, we will also include a central internet-connected ‘Hub’.
The hub wirelessly connects to, and communicates with, a smartphone app and the other components of the system. Using the app on your smartphone or tablet, you can monitor your home by receiving alerts, viewing photos or video taken by a security camera and, in some cases, control bits of your home such as lighting, heating or appliances.
The smart technology also allows your system to:
- Monitor the comings and goings of loved ones and pets when they carry small personal tags that attach to a key ring, wallet or collar. You will be alerted when a person or pet arrives home, or if a vulnerable relative leaves the house unexpectedly.
- Act as a baby monitor by using the cameras, particularly if they have a night vision feature.
- Record video when a door is opened, so you can identify unexpected visitors later.
- Use movement sensors to alert you if a vulnerable person doesn’t move for a certain time.
Like to know more?
If you would like any more information about these or any of our other services please get in touch